Monday, July 8, 2013

Perfect after 3

Before you ask, no. There are not any perfect people in this household. Perfection is impossible, and I am daily reminded of that. But I do think my husband fulfills a good bit of that word when I think of how his attitude as a Dad and a Husband. After three children, he seems to only be doing better and shining brighter than ever in his role as a loving father and patient and caring husband. Let me tell you why....

- he helps me all the time in the middle of the night, and apologizes when he sleeps through a feeding. What a man!

- he always tells me I'm beautiful and attractive (even 4 weeks postpartum)

- he doesn't tire of helping me out around the house

- he puts on his game face when he comes home and helps with/plays with the kids

- he doesn't freak out when the baby cries incessantly in the middle of the night. Instead, he does the "football" hold

- he hasn't said a word to me when I freak out, cry, get annoyed, get super angry or any other mood of postpartum....except when he laughs a little. Then I laugh through my tears too. :)

- he tells me a good mom when I know that I have been the worst mom in the whole world


No comments:

Post a Comment