I am going to try and blog again. After 2.5 months of silence.....yes, I know you were all crying yourself to sleep at night....I am back - at least, that's the plan. I was never a super scheduled blogger to begin with, but it was something that I enjoyed doing and I think maybe some of you - at least my faithful mother-in-law - enjoyed reading. :)
Where have I been? Having a baby. Trying to sleep. Forcing food down my throat so I don't pass out in the midst of diaper changes, dropping my oldest baby off at school and supporting my amazing hubby during some crazy work stuff. Oh yea, and helping friends, trying to make meals, loving family that needs support, going to church, starting Mother Wise.
WAIT! I DID do something over the past 2.5 months!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what else I did? I learned a lot of lessons and practiced a lot of patience. I told myself again that having a baby is an enormous task, one that really lasts a full year, and I allowed myself to not do everything. I also finally, fully, allowed people to help us when we needed help. It was amazing.
I have to say, I'm pretty proud that this time I had the least amount of breakdowns, crazy depression, and hating my baby than ever before. Of course he is only 3.5 months old.....so I guess there is still time for all those things. :)
But, the point is that we are making it. AND we are enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment