You know how there were things - toys, games, clothing - that you always wanted as a kid but never got? It's even better when your husband or wife can relate about wanting the same item.
Well, we righted one of those wrongs today, thanks to an amazing yard sale find. Lydia and I both spied the game at the same time; and with her own $1, she bought it. She had no idea what it was or how to play it, but I was secretly cheering! And when we got to the car Nathan agreed that we were playing it right away when we got home.
What game? HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS!
My best friend had this game and I remember loving it as a kid. Let me tell you, it is just as cool as an adult. When we sat down to play it with Luke and Lydia, I played for keeps. Nine marbles later, I won! Lydia and Luke then continued to play it all afternoon. Then she asked me why the hippos (Luke thought they were alligators) were eating all the eggs.......:)
Best. Game. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment