Thursday, March 29, 2012

Biggest Aldi Yet

I just spent the most I've ever spent at Aldi. You'd think I'd be sad about this, but I'm actually very happy! Not only are my kids growing and healthy, but Nathan and I are running more and eating a more healthy, well rounded diet. I have no idea how I would possibly upkeep our continually EXPANDING appetites, except for my one true love - Aldi.
I'd like to share with you what I bought, and how much it totaled to be. I hope after some estimating and quick math, you can concur with me that a similar full cart in the grocery store (even Walmart) would cost at least DOUBLE what I paid.
Ahh....it was a successful day as a mom.

cauliflower
2 packs baby carrots
swis cheese block and pack of slices
2, 32 oz vanilla yogurt
3 multi-colored peppers
2 Artisan lettuce packs - Brand Name
5 lb red potatoes - Brand Name
paper plates
shredded cheddar cheese
2 packs flour tortillas
2 rolls paper towels
sweet potatoes
string cheese
2 cucumbers
can of black beans
8, AA batteries
scrubber sponges
French Fried onions
2 OJ's, real juice
2 packs real butter
bananas - Brand Name
2 apple juices
4 boxes of cereal
sandwich bags
3 cream of mush soup
spaghetti
2 granola bars
2 bags of chips
animal crackers
mac and cheese
garlic
3 doz eggs
2 PB
pecans
10X sugar
brown sugar
can of tuna
2 sour creams
flour

Grand Total Is........$90.55!!!! Think how much dairy, fresh produce and brand name stuff I got. WOW! You should really check out Aldi if you've never been there before. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment