A mom is allowed to brag about her child every once in a while, and so I think I will take my turn. :) Besides, the following quotes were really just cute little things that Luke said today, and I had to share them. Enjoy!
This morning I was making scrambled eggs for breakfast, and Luke walked into the kitchen as I was cracking them into the pan.
He asked, "What that?"
I replied, "Eggs, for breakfast."
He quickly said in a worried voice, "I don't want any chickens in those eggs!"
Ahh, my little scientist, already worried about the life cycles of animals. ha ha!
Tonight I was putting Luke to bed, and I reminded him that Grams and PaPa are coming to visit tomorrow.
He looked at me very seriously and said, "Where you going?" I was confused, and asked him what he meant.
He said, "What trip you going on?"........then I realized that the last time my mom came to visit, I was going on a trip to East Asia. :) I assured him that we were all going to be together this time when they came to visit, and he jumped-up and down in wild excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment