The whole baby thing is very new to Luke. He is only three years old, and it's really hard to just understand who this baby is and why they are here now. But he has been doing a great job of loving Samuel, sharing his blanket with him, and taking care of him.
He is a bit confused about nursing though. He has not asked any technical questions yet - which is nice :) - but, he does have his terminology a bit confused. He was very confused about why the "milk" was yellow to begin with. Then he started telling saying that I was "milking Samuel". :)
In fact, the other day at church, the pastor asked where mommy was. Luke replied, "She's in there. Milking Samuel." I think the pastor gracious "didn't hear" him. ha ha! Then a little while later, Luke asked Nathan where I was. He replied that I was finishing-up nursing Sam. Luke said, "Will she be finished forever then?" Nathan said, "No. Just for this time."
I know kid, I feel like that's all I do too. Milk Sam.
No comments:
Post a Comment