Wednesday, July 20, 2011

nap time antics

So, Lydia just came into my room during nap time and smiled at me. "I love you Mommy," she said. Then as she walked to the bathroom door, she turned and said, "I'm sorry I colored all over my self. I'm really really sorry."

"What?!," I replied, and inspected her arms and hands. They were covered in marker, all different colors. We went into the bathroom and I started to wipe them off. Then she added, "I'm really really sorry that I colored in my armpits too."

"Well, you won't have markers for two days now," I said. Then I looked at the floor, and there was a blue/green mixture of marker coming off of her feet. Yes, and her legs were covered too.

Oh goodness! I think I should write to Crayola and say thank you for making their markers washable!

No comments:

Post a Comment