Sunday, October 30, 2011

About one year ago....

Lately, I just can't get enough of Luke. He has been fascinating us with tons of new words each day. He's also growing physically - jumping, dancing, twirling. He is learning how to observe, express feelings and clearly state an opinion. He even remembers things we have said or done in the past. It's just amazing how quickly they grow....and that led me think about much he has grown over the past year.

This time last year, mid-fall of 2010, I had a barely 6 month old! WOW! That means he just started eating solids, he just started sitting without support, he couldn't crawl, walk, talk or eat by himself. It seems crazy that he has developed in so many ways over the past year; I guess that is why the "first year" is so hard - so many things are happening in their little bodies!



 I have to say I am thankful for where I am right now - with an 18 mo. old little boy who is not perfect, but is growing and healthy and is continually showing his little personality. I love the fact that he becomes more and more of a real person each and every day. I can so clearly see God's provision and blessing in my life, looking back over the past year.


No comments:

Post a Comment