Here is the aftermath of Mommy and Daddy not paying attention to Lukey; yes, we do take partial responsiblity. But how were we supposed to know he could unscrew a nail polish lid??!!
He was scared when we started saying, "stop! stop!" and kind of dragged it along the floor.
The nice dark pink color, not a watery one. And it was one of my favorites - so I have enough for two piggy toes next summer. :)
PS - Apparently there are MANY ways to clean nail polish off of a carpet, according to youtube. None of them have worked....as of yet.


Reminds me of the time I phone customer service when my 3 year old got into some craft supplies. A very laid back Kentuckian eventually got on the line, "Wahl Mrs Guest, I hear you have a little trouble with our paint in the wrong place."
ReplyDelete"No!" I shrilled, "I have a lot of trouble with my three year old getting your paint on my landlord's carpet!"
He graciously (and more rapidly) talked me though the cleaning steps, and I did have rubbing alcohol on hand, in time.
This reminds me of your mom dealing with lipstick shortly after moving to her brand new house! I guess that would have been Libby or Leah?
ReplyDelete