This fall will be a time of decision - we will need to decide where we are going to send Lydia to school in fall of 2013. We have been, and will continue, to pray about what would be best for us, for now. I know no decision is final, but we still currently leaning toward public school.
There are a couple of neat options for homeschooling though - including schools that hold "regular classes" three times, or once, a week; then the children are homeschooled the rest of the time. In our consideration of these potential schooling options, I really just want to ask some questions of homeschooling moms - and so I will.
1. Biggest question - WHY do you homeschool? (religious beliefs, ease, current location, etc)
2. What is positive about homeschooling? (be honest!)
3. What is negative about homeschooling? (please be honest again!)
4. If you were homeschooled, what would you have done differently/the same in your education?
Thanks friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment