Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Disney Store

My children got to visit the Disney Store for the first time in their lives today. It was an experience, let me tell you! When we entered the store Luke walked slowly, arms outreached and mouth wide open, to a Woody doll, all the while saying "oooooooooooooooooooohh!!!!!!!!" (ps - he has never seen Toy Story) Then he saw his "neigh-neigh", the Woody costume and the Spiderman costume. I'm surprised he didn't go into shock at this point. The sales lady next to him was laughing at his expressions.

Lydia was, of course, finding each and every princess outfit and elaborately telling me how beautiful the shoes, purses, necklaces, etc were. She wanted them all - BIG surprise. Then they both found the dolls, and Lydia thought they were so cute, while Luke pointed out each prince and continued to say, "oooooooooooooohh!!!!" I SO wish I had it on video!

Before we went to the mall I had looked-up the exact location on the store website, and I happened to glance at their website description. "The best 30 minutes of your child's life" or some such nonsence. Well Disney store, I have to agree with you on that one. Not only did my children find every single one of their dreams and fantasies manifested in real life, but I want to buy them all! What a blast.....we will have to control our visits to that store. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment