Thursday, April 11, 2013

28 and feeling great!

This week I am going to be 28- and feeling pretty good about it! What a big year this will be.....8 years of marriage, a new baby (#3!) and sending my first little baby off to kindergarten. I have no clue how I'll get through it - but for the grace of God and my loving husband being there with me. It should be a wild ride!

I am still feeling pretty young and chipper - and this was confirmed when my grandfather, who just turned 87!!!!!!, asked me, "Now, how old will you be?" I replied, "28" and he said in disbelief, "Oh Becky! You are so young yet!" :) The funny thing is, I still think of him as not that super old. :)

Of course, there is the other side of the coin too. The other day Nathan was making fun of me and telling the kids at breakfast that Mommy was going to be "really old" soon. Poor little Luke look up at me with pure fear in his face and said, "Mommy? I don't want you to be really old!" :) When I assured him that Daddy was just joking around, he seemed to feel better.

Don't worry little buddy.....I have 2 more years until that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment