Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yardsales Rock!!!!!

Last week Lydia and I decided to watch a movie together while Nathan was working late. I gave her a few "new" options to choose from. Meaning, Disney movies that she hadn't been brave enough or old enough to watch yet.

She chose "A Bug's Life", and then immediately asked if there were any scary parts. I told her that the grasshopper is a little scary, but not too much. Oh man, I was nervous!

It turns out that we never had to see that part. In fact, we never saw the movie at all. After fast-forwarding all the previews (yes, we still use VHS's!), I finally figured out that the movie was actually "Piglet's Big Movie". I hadn't even noticed the title when I put it in.

BONUS! I got that movie for $1 at a yardsale, and it  turned out to be even more kid appropriate than I thought. You never know what wonderful treasures you'll find at a yardsale. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment