Saturday, February 18, 2012

Piracy

Lukey is doing very well with potty training. I couldn't be happier about it. He is also exploring some new thoughts and feeling and body parts that come along with the whole potty training thing. He's even learning some new words....like the other day, when he was - excuse me, but pooping - on his froggie potty. Read below:

Luke: "Poop." (goes to sit on the potty)
Lydia: "Lukey, do you want me to sit here and read you a book while you go potty?"
Luke: "Piracy."
Me: "???"
Luke: "Piracy!!!"
Me: "Oh, he wants privacy, Lydia." (Lydia leaves while reading the book out loud.)
Luke: "Piracy, Mom. Out!" (I leave too.)

I finally came back in to help him and he told me "Piracy" again. I informed in that I'm his mommy, and mommies go beyond piracy. I birthed him, for goodness sake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment