Tuesday, December 25, 2012

an odd child

I think the child in my womb is going to be different. :) I know that's a silly thing to say, especially when it comes from my family. :) Nathan and I have our own weird things we do, and both of our children have very individualized personalities.

But, here is what I have experienced so far in this baby's 16 weeks of life:

- intense, constant sickness from week 5.5 to week 15.....way more and way WORSE than with the other kids
- We couldn't hear the heart beat at 10 weeks (but we did at 12 weeks).....and the other two we could hear at 8 weeks
- I have felt it kick a tiny bit, but nothing really big and noticeable. Maybe this is because my stomach has been so upset for the past few weeks....but I felt the other two babies kicking at 14 weeks

Yes, I know each pregnancy is different. But I just think this child might be the main factor in everything I've experienced so far - it already has a mind of its own!! I can't wait to meet this baby -watch out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment