I have blogged before about how I look like, act like....."am"....my mother. Although it annoys me simply because it seem so obvious to everyone else, and so not obvious to me, it's really a good thing. My mom rocks!
BUT, there are just some levels that become creepy in comparison. Like when I took my first "belly picture" of baby #3 (at 8 weeks), and my sister commented as such, "You look like mom. You have her body, including her belly button. You have her hair style and hair color (my mom's was permed in the 80's). You have two cute blonde children at your side, which is exactly like mom did. I really thought you were mom."
Seriously? Well.....take a look at the facts:
Susan Becky
child #1 - born April 11 child #1 - born April 24
child #2 - born May 3 child #2 - born May 1 (due on May 3)
child #3 - born on June 28 child #3 - due on June 16
child #1 - girl child #1 - girl
child #2 - boy child #2 - boy
child #3 - girl child #3 -???
Go ahead. Guess - I bet you'll be...right.
No comments:
Post a Comment