The reality that we are going to have three children soon is starting to sink in. Somedays I feel like I am almost missing my third child already - I'll be thinking about getting stuff for the kids or wondering what they are doing in their rooms, and I actually think that there is a third one somewhere. I don't know who it is, or even what its gender is, but there is already the presence of a third child in my mind.
Other days I can't believe that we will soon be in charge of another human life. When Luke slept in Lydia's room, which left his bedroom (the future "nursery') empty, Nathan and I realized that we will soon have a living, breathing child in that room. On TOP of the other two we already have. That was weird and a little frightening.
My thoughts swing back and forth, just like my emotions and about everything else these days. So I will just ponder this for a few more months.....
No comments:
Post a Comment