Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Cleaning

If you know me, you know I like to clean and organize. If you know me, you also know that I am pregnant right now, getting well into the third trimester. If you know me, that means clean freak + nesting = one crazy spring cleaning!

So, I have been trying to hold back on the major cleaning until the end of April/beginning of May. I figure if we have to move the kids beds and put up the crib, then I should just wait and do it all at once. Plus, I am hoping my mom will come down and give me a hand with a few things. :) Of course, I can't do nothing....I have been slowly re-organizing toys and closets, so as to make room for the baby's stuff. Remember, our house is 1200 square feet; I will have to move and then re-organize and then re-adjust things just to get it to all fit without looking like Baby Depot in my living room.

Here are a few things that I want to do:
- wipe down baseboards, walls, doors
- dust ceiling fans, ceilings
- clean the blinds/curtains
- clean out flower beds
- finish planting the garden
- finish staining the deck (we have made progress!)
- completely reorganize both of the kid's closets
- go through all the toys and get rid of some
- put up the baby crib, swing
- all the routine baby getting ready stuff (laundry, etc)

I feel tired already! Pity Nathan, folks. PITY him.

No comments:

Post a Comment