Luke did two very funny things on our car ride this weekend. They showed me that his brain is working just a billion miles per minute, and he's turning out to be surprisingly like his sister. :)
On the way down to SC, Luke decided to entertain himself with his shoe lace. First, he undid the bow on his shoe. Then he took the long end and told us it was a "nake" (snake)...with added, "sssss!" sounds. Then he told us, "nake. Psstttt." The snake had to go potty, which Luke helped him to do. When I asked the snake's name, he said, "Chick fil-A". I'm not exactly sure what that meant, but I took it as his full, christened name. :) Then the snake started to eat my fingers. What a boy!
On the way home it was dark, and Lydia passed out right away (very unusual). Luke then had to find a way to keep us in conversation with him, for fear of having himself fall asleep. What a good little Crow baby... ha ha! A few minutes later we heard a very tiny, little squeaky voice saying, "hello! hi! hi!" I turned around, and Luke had made a puppet out of Nathan's old wallet. He had turned it inside out and slid his hand inside of it. Then he folded it over and started to make it talk. It was so cute!
I think the moral of these stories is don't buy children toys. :) Also, Lukey is super cute right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment