My pits, actually. They are....sweaty. Mildly stinky. Yes, I admit it - I have a sweat problem. I have had it for years. In Jr. High I thought it was just my hormones changing, and in High School I thought it was just all my nerves! Then it continued into adulthood, and I realized I actually have a problem.
Everyone sweats, right? But not as much, or as often, as I do. I have literally ruined brand new shirts with my horrific sweating. People can notice it, and it's really uncomfortable! Doesn't matter if I'm too hot, or too cold, I literally feel sweat dripping down my arms and side. Maybe that's why I'm always so cold....I'm just TOO efficient at cooling myself! :)
What to do? Wear deodorant, right? Ha Ha - I've tried that. I've tried solids, gels, multiple brands, 24 protection, and stain guard. I've tried putting it on at different times of the day or even more than once. None of these things seem to make a difference; it's like putting on a wet stick of slime because I'm already sweating when I do it.
Well if you're still reading, and not totally grossed out, there is hope! I am going to try clinical deodorant starting tomorrow! I have finally given into the outrageous price - $7 a stick!!!! - and I'm going to give it a try. I'm starting with Degree Clinical, because it was cheapest. :)
And just a side note - apparently I am not a crazy weird freak of nature, because my sisters have said the same thing. They switched to clinical deodorant years ago. Those darn Crow genes!
No comments:
Post a Comment