Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I am not sure if my life is really in need of a lot of changes, or if the "fresh start" of a new year and month have just encouraged me to rethink and reorganize my life. Either way, I feel a need to change some important parts of my life. Here is to the next twelve months.....

I resolve to:

1. I resolve to focus on the spiritual aspect of my life more than I have in the past. The more I think on Christ, the more I will desire His Kingdom, and not the world, in my life.

2. I resolve to cut out extra activities, even if they are GOOD, in order to free-up my time to be able to do what God is calling me to do. If I don't even have time to do the things that the Holy Spirit leads me to, then I certainly won't end-up doing them.

3. I resolve to spend more time with my husband and my children - not always while doing chores, or writing lists, or driving some where - but sometimes just in focused one on one time.

4. I resolve to set-up a better schedule to read the Bible and other books to encourage my spiritual walk.

5. I resolve to set aside more time for fun - free, healthy, giggly, laughing fun! It really is good for my heart!

6. I resolve to blog more....because, let's be serious. I have been lacking in this department lately. I know, it's mid January, but I've been thinking these blogs for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment