Friday, April 15, 2011

Luke helps out

One of Luke's favorite activities to do lately is put things in boxes, or cans, or anything with a lid. He is a bit obsessive about it. :) He loves to put plastic Easter eggs in a wooden "thank you" box we have on the fireplace, and he has also discovered his diaper pail in his room. So far nothing has made it in there, but he's tried to insert shoes, burp clothes, and of course, diapers.

Soooo, last night I washed a load of diapers. They go through a cold cycle, a hot cycle and then an extra rinse. When I opened the washer up, low and behold - there was a disposable diaper in there. Still completely intact. I was disgusted that it had been washed. I wondered which one of the adults in the household had been so distracted,that they put a disposable in the diaper pail.

And then it hit me; Luke did it. He's such a little sneak....but I know he was just trying to help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment